28/01/2013

Daily 365. Week 1 & 2.

Here is the start of my daily photo series.
//
Este es el comienzo del proyecto una foto al dia.

Day 1. La 'waterparties'.
Starting the year as I mean to go on, a black&white photo for each day of the year. / Comienzo el año con buenas intenciones, una foto en blanco y negro cada dia del año.

Day 2. Deidre, the nurse.
I met up with her before she went to work and she said goodbye saying: "Bye, I'm going to save lives!" / Quedé con ella antes de que irse a trabajar y se despidió diciendo: "Adiós, ¡me voy a salvar vidas!"

Day 3. The corner.
Walking around London always inspires me and I realised how much I miss cycling. / Caminar por Londres siempre me inspira y me doy cuenta como echo de menos ir en bici.

Day 4. Pat's sweet.
Everytime I come to Saffron Walden she makes my life sweeter. / Cada vez que vengo a Saffron Walden ella me endulza la vida.

Day 5. The traveller.
Crossing borders, in the past 18 hours I've been in 3 countries. Not the only one who had some rest while being on the ferry. / Cruzando fronteras, en las últimas 18 horas he cruzado 3 paises. No he sido el único en descansar mientras estaba en el ferry.

Day 6. Home sweet home!
Nice to be back home for 'Magic Kings' but feeling homesick at the same time. / Sienta bien estar de vuelta para los Reyes Magos pero nostálgico al mismo tiempo.

Day 7. Back in time.
I forgot about the way things are going here. Join us, but let me advise you that the past does not always mean 'better times'. / Olvidé como funcionan las cosas por aquí. Únete a nosotros, pero dejame aconsejarte que no siempre el tiempo pasado fue mejor.

Day 8. Patience is a virtue.
I guess when someone is fed up they need to find their place. Mine is the sea. / Supongo que cuando alguién está harto necesita encontrar su lugar. El mio es el mar.

Day 9. 'To earn my daily bread'.
Returning to the routine. I want to make myself believe that this year is going to be different. I don't want to get old without trying to acheive doing the things I enjoy. / Volver a la rutina. Quiero creer que este año va a ser diferente. No quiero envejecer sin haber intentado hacer aquello que me gusta.

Day 10. Before the wish.
On her special day, she takes a deep breath to changesomething in her life. / En su dia especial, ella contiene la respiración profundamente para cambiar algo en su vida.

Day 11. The normal life.
Stop walking, stand still and take a look to the left. / Dejar de caminar y echar un vistazo a la izquierda.

Day 12. The butterfly effect.
Something had to happened on the other side of the world for a day not to end at midnight. / Algo ha tenido que pasar en el otro lado del mundo para que un dia no termine a la medianoche.

Day 13. Winter.
The cold weather is not what it used to be, season closed until further notice. / El frio ya no es el que era, estación cerrada hasta nuevo aviso.

Day 14. Keep on running.
The joy of running at night is greater if shared. / El placer de correr por la noche es mayor si es compartido.

Day 15. The belief.
Time puts people in their place. / El tiempo pone a la gente en su lugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment